Thursday 26 July 2012

Nutrition Education 101

So here's the thing.  I've been checking out A LOT of blogs/web sites lately to get a feel for the market, see what's actually out there, etc.  I don't know about you, but when I'm searching for information, (like you are right now - and I bet it's on nutrition) I don't want someone telling me how they prepared this drink or that smoothie.  I don't want them to tell me about their day and I don't want them to talk a whole lot about themselves. However, all of those can be of importance at one time or another but for me personally, I want to EDUCATED in that thing I am referencing.  I want to walk away from that article knowing that I learned something new today and will be able to positively apply it to my life in some meaningful way. 
I bet you are the same way...that makes us on the same page!  That rocks!
I have so much to give from the nutrition/fitness/health industry that I could literally fill a library.  Well, a small library - those are big shoes to fill!!!  lol.
I promise never ever to be something I'm not.  I will give you straight forward, honest answers.  If I don't think you need that particular meal plan, supplement or consult, I won't give it.  Honesty has always been the best policy.

My blogs will be longer.  I had to get this off my chest and I can't stop thinking about writing this blog!
You know you have found your true passion when................................   :)

Looking forward to you and to tomorrow.
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment